Jerusalem, Nazareth, Bethlehem…
Walk in Christ’s footsteps!
For the second time, Mission Jeunesse – YM in collaboration with Spiritours is organizing a pilgrimage to the Holy Land for young adults from June 28 to July 11, 2017 accompanied by Archbishop Christian Lépine! You will never listen nor read the Word of God in the same way!
A Pilgrimage to the Holy Land is meant to foster personal spiritual growth.
This itinerary explores our Christian identity and mission by visiting the places sanctified by the presence of Jesus of Nazareth. Biblical readings and meditations at each Holy Place will make Holy Scripture come alive and help us to explore and deepen our understanding of Jesus’ life, death and resurrection. This is an opportunity for young adults to walk where God walked on earth, following in the footsteps of Jesus Christ in hopes of increasing our determination and courage to be more conformed to HIM and live more confidently as disciples in world today.
For Young Adults who :
- desire to deepen their Christian identity.
- want to walk in the footsteps of Christ.
- are looking to discover the will of God in their lives and looking for the answer to the question “What is my calling? What is my mission?”
- want to live life to its full, and to fully live the proposed experience.
- seek to deepen their past World Youth Day pilgrimage experience.
- wish to engage in regular prayer time, attend mass daily and are looking for fraternal sharing.